Speed up your metabolism in 3 seconds
Beyond 40? 200 studies prove how to reduce bodyfat by 400%
#1 Metabolism Booster
Download the Crush Your Cravings guide here: https://www.metabolicbodyreset.com/crushyourcravingsguide
When losing weight feels like a never-ending uphill battle, it can feel pretty discouraging…
Many of my clients go to their doctor complaining that they can’t lose weight no matter what they’ve tried, the typical response goes something like this: “Well, your metabolism is slowing down due to your age”
Well, I call bs!
A more in-depth analysis needs to be done rather than just blaming your age. Here are three reasons why you might be having a hard time losing weight:
1. Your blood sugar is out of whack. You need insulin to live but when there’s too much it promotes fat storage.
2. You’re inflamed. Some inflammation is absolutely necessary for your body. problems occur when you have way too much.
3. Stress. Stress causes the body to secrete cortisol. Cortisol is a steroid hormone that increases blood sugar levels even without you eating food. This causes your body to store fat, particularly your belly area.
My specialty is helping people lose weight through integrative and functional medicine – that’s right, I’m on a mission to get people healthy without harmful, toxic and expensive prescription drugs.
Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel to be notified whenever new videos publish every week ▶
If you are curious about resetting your metabolism, go ahead and check out my channel for other videos on:
– Weight loss tips
– Metabolism reset
– Energy and conquering fatigue
– Stress management
– Blood sugar and insulin resistance
Plus, if you have an idea of something you want me to cover, please let me know because I want to serve my community. – Dr. David Bennett
Free Discovery Call: https://empoweredlivinginstitutellc.practicebetter.io/#/5b47c41067c6b90408d377f5/bookings?s=5b7afd3467c6b9077848c693
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/weightlossandmetabolichealth
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (484) 232 – 1563
** The information in this video is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained in this video is for general informational purposes only and does not replace a consultation with your own doctor/health professional **