Speed up your metabolism in 3 seconds
Beyond 40? 200 studies prove how to reduce bodyfat by 400%
#1 Metabolism Booster
Hello, welcome to my new video, today I want to share my favored CrossFit circuit containing 8 different exercises. Some of them with heavy weights, some of them more cardio like.
To keep things realistic, I always turn my videos with the same weights I use in my workouts, which are most CrossFit or Metabolic Resistance Training in nature.
This video shows a CrossFit circuit with 8 different exercises and is a mix-up between CrossFit and M.R.T – as you can see I use heavy weights incorporated in my exercises.
The workouts are 30 – 60 seconds long and the break-time is 15 seconds ! Do 4 cycles…
1. Inclined bench: abdominals + mason twists with 4 Kg medicine ball: 3 x 15 (one go)
2. Tire – up-side-down flip + 2 push-ups… (60 seconds)
3. Floor-press + 4 Kg medicine ball leg raise… (30 seconds)
4. Abdominal “roll-out” with bar-bell + push-up… (30 seconds)
5. Renegade push-ups with weight deplacement… (60 seconds)
6. Bent over bar-bell row… (30 seconds)
7. Left and right push-ups with medicine ball… (30 seconds)
8. Bar-bell “roll-out” + 2 x 10 push-ups + 2 x 3 dead-lifts… (60 seconds)
If you are beginner and you try this kind of workout for the first time, start with 20 seconds workout time and 10 seconds break-time (take less weights) do only 1 cycle…
Always use a weight-lifter belt to protect against injury!
IF YOU WANT LOOSE FAT – THIS IS THE PERFECT WORKOUT FOR YOU…